17 November 2009

Microsoft spoiled students of Ain Shams University

Windows 7

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." A wise man said. Microsoft Egypt launched a camp that will last to 17th of November (today) at faculty of engineering campus. They will give the students free versions of windows 7 which is sin number 1, according to FSF. That’s what I call it domination because they don’t teach our students Computer Science there, however they teach those Microsoft products only. I remember that one day I asked one of CS students what is meant by linking phase in C++ he answered “it’s something related to visual studio IDE” funny right (simply, linking is an important phase to finish the production of software). See how the students became after “Microsoft Domination” of the first two day:

001 002 003 004 

that one of the pirates who’s very happy after getting his own copy of windows legally.

Pirate

My friends under Microsoft’s sky

008 

I love Microsoft ooh I think I’m……….

1 comment:

  1. hello there my name is Ahmed Negm I'm microsoft student partner for engineering ain shams ... i saw this post on the days of launching windows 7 and i didn't reply back then because i thought its better to wait till the end of the year .. where all my activities as MSP are nearly over i'm really willing to hear from you and i want to know who you're as well. I'm open to discuss this issue with you

    you can email me : anegm88@student-partners.com

    or reply here

    or i don't know any method you find possible good luck in your exams :D

    ReplyDelete